Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Whew...

Guess some hard work does pay off afterall. After this past weekend's overeating, I was determined to at least keep myself in the Fat War running. So, it was back to watching what and how much I ate and trying to make sure I run as much as possible at work. Between that, my bodyboarding session on Sunday, last nights late night running session and the fact that it was hot as balls here i've managed to get my weight back on track. Just weighed myself and i'm down to 184lbs. Not quite at 183 where I was before this past weekend's slip up, but close. So that puts my TFL at 1.13 for this week (this is week 5, right?). Whew...

4 comments:

One Little Seedling said...

That's awesome. I remember losing a couple pounds from surfing Hawaii last year. Gotta love good weather and outdoor activities. Having fun while staying fit is the only way to go...

Can't wait till this is over.

ATChipmunk said...

Yeah...i'd take being outdoors doing fun stuff any day over going to the "gym". Can't even remember the last time I went to the gym. It's been years. I've come to hate those places. And I used to spend 3-4 hrs a day at the MAC...

ATChipmunk said...

I miss those crazy mountain biking outings we all used do. This summer, i'm really planning trying to spend less time indoors watching TV when i'm not at work, and more time out and enjoying everything that Cali has to offer...

ATChipmunk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.